Monday, March 5, 2018

Winners From February Challenge #23 Heart

Hello, dear friends!!!

It's time to announce our winners from last month! (I am sorry I am late for a day :))
Thanks so much for playing in our February Challenge #23: "Heart". We had a hard time choosing the winners, as always!!!




So, in no particular order, chosen by our DT...


Our Honorable Mentions:







Our TOP 3:



And our Challenge WINNER:

Congratulations, everyone!!! 
Please, grab your badges (click on the top bar tab - above our Challenge banner)!!!

*******************************

The PRIZE WINNER, chosen by Random.org, is:


Your Prize: 



Products of your choice


Shylaa, please contact us using the "Contact Us" form on the Blog's right side bar or top link tab.

Don't forget to join our current Challenge, just click HERE!!!


7 comments:

  1. Applauding all the designers of the wonderful cards showcased here...delightful and inspiring! I'm especially thrilled to see mine selected as a Top 3! Thank you! My blog will be sporting your badge, with pride!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as Top3 and congrats to the other winners.
    LG
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out and your fun challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the shout out Creative with Stamps!!! I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thank you for choosing my card as a winner card ;o))) You made my day! Thank you and happy crafting, yours Maike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners!
    Thanks for the beautiful cards posted by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you monika and team for choosing me as a Random winner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!