Friday, March 8, 2019

Winners From February Challenge #35 Love

Hello, dear friends!!!

It's time to announce our winners from last month!
Sorry this post is late, but Monika and I (Lilian) have all been sick...
Thanks so much for playing in our Challenge #35: "LOVE".
We LOVEd all the entries and it was hard to narrow it down...





Our Honorable Mentions:








Our TOP 3:

#4 Esther









And our Challenge WINNER:








Congratulations to everyone!!! 
Please, grab your badges (click on the top bar tab - above our Challenge banner)!!!

*******************************

The PRIZE WINNER, chosen by Random.org, is:


Your Prize:  




3 Images of your Choice


Kuni, please contact us using the "Contact Us" form on the Blog's right side bar or top link tab.



Don't forget to join our current Challenge 
"FRIENDS + DT Call".

Click HERE to see the post!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as one of your top 3 for February! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card for Honourable mention. I am so excited. Congrats to all the winners. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much CWS team for the HM! 🎉🎉🎉 Congrats to the winner, top 3 and other HMs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I scrolled down over the Tops and honourable mentions I was somehow disappointed to not see my card beyond them, but when I saw it was made the Winner card, I was flashed!!! Wow, that is such an honour, because there are soooo many beauties there. Thank you so much. I have installed your badge proudly on my blog. Thank you for the challenges and congratulations to all!
    Kind regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!