Thursday, September 5, 2019

Winners from August Challenge #41: Dad (or Masculine)

Hello, dear friends!!!

It's time to announce our Winners from last month! 
Thanks so much for playing in our Challenge #41 "Dad or Masculine"
There were so many beautiful and creative Cards...was not easy to choose...



In no particular order, chosen by our DT...


Our Honorable Mention:

Our TOP 3:


And our Challenge WINNER:

#42 Nancy L.




And congratulations to all, too!!! 

Please, grab your badges (click on the top bar tab - above our Challenge banner)!!!


*******************************


The PRIZE WINNER, chosen by Random.org, is:





Your Prize:  



3 Digital Products of your Choice

Jenny, please contact us using the "Contact Us" form on the Blog's right side bar or top link tab.


Don't forget to join our current Challenge #42 "Autumn", just click HERE!!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me among the super picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to see this post! Thanks for starting my weekend with a smile by selecting my card! I am more than happy to display your badge on my blog! Thanks so much and Congrats to all!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!