Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Winners from February & March 2020: Challenges #47 & #48

Hello, Dear Friends!!!

Finally the last Winners' Posts are here - for Challenges #47 & #48!!!
Thanks again to all that supported our Challenge Blog!!! We hope to come back in a near future!




Winner




Top 3
(in no particular order)










Honorable Mentions 
(we had too many pretty cards to choose from!)










***************



Winner


Top 3








Congratulations to all!!!



Please, grab your badges (click on the top bar tab - above our Challenge banner)!!!

*******************
We have 2 prizes and the Random Winners are:

Challenge #47 
(prize donated by Monika)



Challenges #48
(prize from Stamprints Digi Stamps)



Congrats!!!
Monika and Lilian will contact you regarding the prizes!

Hugs to all,
CWS Team




12 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you! So happy :) Congrats to all others! Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you for picking my 'egg' card, congrats to all the other picks - and thank you for a great challenge. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am the winner of the Red challenge. Just send an email.
    Congrats to all the other winners.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Thank you so much for the Top 3 award! Big congrats to all winners and picks! Beautiful cards, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for showing my card as one of the TOP 3. I am sorry that this wonderful challenge is still not going forward, but will check reguarly if you decide to continue sometime.
    All the best to you!
    stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pokervvip merupakan situs judi poker online pkv games terpercaya dan juga bandarq indonesia terbaik
    hanya dengan minimal deposit 10 ribu saja anda sudah bisa memainkan 9 permianan yang sudah sangat populer
    di server pkv games online, dapatkan bosnus cashback 0.5% setiap minggunya dan bonus referal 20% untuk selamannya

    Agen Poker Pkv Terpercaya
    Agen Poker Online
    Poker PKv Terpercaya
    Agen Poker Online Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Online Pkv
    agen poker pkv
    bandar poker online
    Agen Poker pkv
    Agen Poker
    situs agen poker Online

    ReplyDelete
  8. www.mokiffat.com
    www.be3mokiffat.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.

    Adriana Rob

    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!