Tuesday, March 28, 2017

New 2017 DT Member: Caroline

Hello, dear friends!

Our next challenge is coming up in a few days...so, before that, we would like to introduce you to our new Design Team members!!!

First up is...Caroline!


I am Caroline and born in Germany. After my studies, where i missed crafting a lot, I settled in Munich. Working as freelancer in post production companies, I started crafting again. After a stamping party where a friend of mine invited me, I was addicted to Stampin'Up und started as a demonstrator in 2013. I am happy that I can do something i really love and enjoy and at the same time also can make others happy. 
2016 I met Monika at the office and she asked me if I wanted to join the Design Team of Creative with Stamps. 
Thank you Monika :)

Please, visit her Blog: www.scherenherz.de  to see some of her artwork and come back tomorrow to meet another DT member!

Thanks for stopping by!
CWS DT Team

3 comments:

  1. Hi caroline! Great to meet ya! I look forward to seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Caroline...welcome to the team yaay..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the CWS Team, Caroline!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!