Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Winners from September Challenge #42: Autumn

Hello, dear friends!!!

It`s time to announce our winners from last month!

Thanks so much for playing in our Challenge #42 "Autumn". There are many beautiful Cards, not easy to choose only some..but we have to do it :)








Our Honorable Mention:

#21 Angie Cimblo





And our Challenge WINNER:







And congratulations for everyone too!!! 

Please, grab your badges (click on the top bar tab - above our Challenge banner)!!!



*******************************



The PRIZE WINNER, chosen by Random.org, is:



#14 Jane Willis

Congrats Jane, you get the most vote from DT Member, and I really love your adorable background, a beautiful autumn card Jane. 


Your Prize:  











3 Images of your Choice


Jane Willis, please contact us using the "Contact Us" form on the Blog's right side bar or top link tab.



Don't forget to join our current Challenge #43 "Tree", just click HERE!!!






6 comments:

  1. WOW ! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3, I'm so thrilled ! Congratulations to the winner, the top 3 and the HM ! So many beautiful cards in the gallery. Thanks for the great challenge too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your honorable mentions from last month! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the creators of the cards that were picked. Thank you DT for picking me as the winner. I forgot that there was even a prize so I'm happy for Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I got a lovely surprise when I scrolled right to the bottom - thank you very much, will get in touch right away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the shout out! I am late to the party! Really appreciate the HM and congrats to all the lovely winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!