Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Winners from November Challenge #44: Turkey

Hello, dear friends!!!

It`s time to announce our winners from last month! (I am so sorry I am late was so busy here at home :))

Thanks so much for playing in our Challenge #44 "Turkey". There are many beautiful Cards, not easy to choose only some..but we have to do it :)








Our Top 4:





And our Challenge WINNER:







And congratulations for everyone too!!! 

Please, grab your badges (click on the top bar tab - above our Challenge banner)!!!





Don't forget to join our current Challenge #45 "Polar Bear", just click HERE!!!






2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Thanks for choosing my turkey card as the winner from the November link-up! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a top 4, and congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!